And now, without further ado, here's the BIGannouncement! Craft-Dee BowZ is putting out a Design Team Call! Yes, things are so busy here, that I've discovered I'm only one person (imagine that?) and I'm reaching out to you talented ladies to submit your beautiful artwork and apply for my very first Design Team.
The Design Team call will be open until December 1st, 2012
We are looking for a team of 4 very creative people.
We are looking for talented crafters and artists who LOVE using ribbon and can meet deadlines. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, paper crafter, bow artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon, please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
Posting Skills Include:
- Being a versatile crafter who loves to work with bows.
Having an active blog
ability to take quality pictures
- Post interesting projects directly to the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
- Linking from our blog to your blog and vice versa.
Participating in and promote special events such as blog hops.
- Having the translator feature engaged on your blog.
- Having the Design Team listed in your blog sidebar with our logo linked to our blog.
- ONE project per month posted directly to our blog unless it's a challenge month.
- Post projects using the Craft-Dee BowZ on your own blog at least once a month.
- We will plan a blog hop at least twice in the 6 month term.
- You will be required to create a sample project for our monthly challenges.
- Use bows in an "I want to make that !" way.
- A product list of items used in your project.
- You will be allowed full creativity with inks, dies, paper, etc.
- You can create cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor projects, etc. as long as it features bows.
- You are more than welcome to have more than one card, etc., per post if you choose. There is no added compensation for submitting additional items to the posts at this time. We will graciously accept them.
- You will be required to assist us in commenting on Craft-Dee BowZ challenge entries made by our customers.
- We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from January, 2013 through June, 2013.
You will initially receive one Craft-Dee BowZ as well as compensatory free product of ribbon, trim and bling to coincide with your regular monthly theme. Thereafter, you will receive the ribbon, trim and bling.
- We will link your blog from the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
- You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Craft-Dee BowZ design team member.
- You will have access to our Yahoo group where the design team can network and support each other on CDB projects and other design team work.
- A paragraph telling us about yourself and why you want to be a part of the Craft-Dee BowZ team.
- Three (3) good quality jpegs of your favorite projects where you've used bows - to show us the type of work you will create for the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
- A link to your blog and galleries.
- Your crafting resume that includes: (1) A list of past and current design teams, special training, etc.
- Your contact information including your complete name and shipping address.
- New design team members will be notified by December 7th, 2012.
- For more information about us,