Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Day for Daisies frame and card set



Hi .
It is Tracey here with my inspiration post  for February
This month I have made this card and altered  A frame using a beautiful image from A Day For Daisies this months sponsor and she is  called "Pearls in my hair"  and you can find her HERE  .
I coloured her with spectrum  noir illustrator pens. I used papers from Anna Marie Designs teal paper pad. The flowers are from wild orchid. The frame was from a cheap pound or dollar store and I painted it with  white gesso and distressed the edges and added matching flowers and a birdcage charm .
The ribbon is from my Mpp pack and I used my Trusty   Craft-Dee Bowz  bow making tool to form the bows. It is so easy to use and forms beautiful multi looped bows every time with ease.







I hope you like my projects and that you will come and join us in the monthly challenge
That's all from me and Happy Crafting
Traceyx