Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Friends .......







Hi
 Tracey here with my mid challenge inspiration post ..I love making cards for my friends ... for no other reason but that I value them and hey its nice to get a card letting you know something thinks you are  a great friend ...
I  have made this cute "Bow fronted  card" ... I have seen this shape around on social media and craft blogs  and thought I would  like to have a go for myself . I enjoyed making this card and used a tonic die to get the shape on parts that bow out .The cute image is a digi from tiddly inks .called wryn grow some love and I coloured her with spectrum illustrator pens.
.The pretty papers are from Anna mare designs .
The flowers are pre made from wild orchid. and the stamped sentiment is from woodware.
The beautiful bow was created using my Craft-Deebowz.. bow maker .It is my go to bow maker every time ,so easy to use and creates beautiful bows every time .





My friend loved the card which I had to make a box for as it wouldn't  fit in an envelope !!
I  hope you have a go at making one for yourself and join us in the monthly challenge
Happy Crafting
Tracey xx