Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Happy Day

Hello Everyone
Barbara here today and since it is the first Tuesday of the month, it's my time to post an inspiration piece just for you.

Today's card utilized die cuts, scoring, holographic paper and embossing folder items. 
And of course the bow maker. 


I just thought I would just use some of the tools I have in my stash of "stuff " to make this card.

This card sat around for a while because it was not quite finished. But when I got that wheat bunch, that was the perfect addition to finish the card.

And yes, I used my bow making tool to make that super fluffy bow.

If you need a bow maker, be sure to click on the link on the left sidebar and order your very own.

Also, don't forget CDB has a challenge going on all month
so get your creativity in gear and submit a project
The theme is: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

The sponsor is

The winner will receive 4 digital images
You could be the winner for October.

Please stop back next Tuesday to see what Kathy has made, to inspire you some more.

Thanks for coming by today. and I will see you soon.