Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Daughter's Birthday Card

Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for this month. It was my Daughter's Birthday in September so I made this pretty card for her . Danielle likes to frame her cards so I very rarely add a Birthday sentiment to the front of the card . I used the pretty digital image from Delicious Doodles called Blossom which I coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens.


 I made the flowers using a creatuive expressions die set called perfect peonies.



The butterfly border was a die from Tim Holtz ..The stamped sentiment is from Pink Gem ..



The stunning bow was created using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow making Tool ..





I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to join us in the challenge where Anything goes with a handmade bow
Happy crafting
Tracey x