Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Merry Kiss-mas

Hello, Kathy here and it is my Tuesday to post for our Challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.

For my project I chose this little Polar Bear image from Newton's Nook called Holiday Smooches.  For some reason this image just said it needed to be used on a shaker card.  So I set out to create a shaker card.




I colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  Sponged some Distress Oxide ink onto a 4 1/2" square and then cut the center to create the shaker window.  



I filled the shaker window with some seed beads and other shaker material, then added the polar bears on the top layer of the shaker.  I placed the shaker piece to the blue card base that was layered with a base of white, then a light blue that I stamped some snow flakes using versa mark ink to give the watermark affect.




I created the bow using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker, which makes creating a bow super simple.  Love my bow maker.  If you have not gotten one yet, please be sure to pick one up.  You won't regret it.


I do hope you have enjoyed my card today, for more information, please see my blog.  And please be sure to come by and join in with the November challenge that is going on right now, we look forward to seeing what you have created.

Also I would like to mention that our sponsor this month is Beccy's Place.  She has some really cute images so go grab one, two, three or more of some of her images.  They are all so darling.

And remember to tune in for next Tuesday to see what Tracey has created.  I know it will be beautiful.

Hygs,
Kathy