Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ben the Penguin

Hello, Kathy here and it is my Tuesday to post for our Challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.


For my project I chose  Ben the Penguin from Mo's Digital Pencil which I  colored with my Copic Markers.  Took some card stock from my stash to layer my card with and added my colored image.




Created a bow using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  This awesome tool makes creating a bow easy peasy.  You can pick your very own tool up here.




I do hope you have enjoyed my card today, for more information, please visit my blog.  And please be sure to come by and join in with the December challenge that is going on right now, we look forward to seeing what you have created.


Also I would like to mention that our sponsor this month is Cute As a Button.  There are some really adorable images there so go grab some of them.


And remember to tune in for next Tuesday to see what Tracey has created.  I know it will be beautiful.


Hugs,
Kathy