Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Memories....


Hi
It is Tracey here with my mid challenge  inspiration post . I thought I would challenge myself to make a card without a cute hand coloured  digi stamp which is what I usually use...[ you may have noticed this in the past]. I rifled through my somewhat new but unused stamps and came up with this design .The Pocket watch stamp and the sentiment stamp are from the time travellers set by Sheena Douglas .It just shows that these stamps don't have to be used for  steampunk /grungy designs. The beautiful papers are from Anna Marie designs. The flowers are from Wild Orchid  have had cosmic shimmer glitter jewels added . The hearts are dies from memory box.



The stunning triple looped bow has been created using my Craft-Dee BowZ   bow making tool which is my go to bowmaker to make beautiful single or multi looped bows every time effortlessly




This card has a lot of dimension which can only be seen on a side on photo ..

 
I hope you like my project and that you join in the fun in this months challenge where "Anything goes with a handmade bow .
Happy Crafting
Tracey x