Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Zombies


Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi, it's Marty and it's my Tuesday to post on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog!   As a reminder, our monthly challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  Our sponsor for this month is A Day For Daisies, and they're offering a $12 gift card to shop at their online store, so check them out!

Since it's Valentine's Day, I wanted to make a few cards for the occasion and decided that my kids would be the lucky recipients (LOL!).  They both love "The Walking Dead" TV show and I just happen to have a Zombie die set. 




I just love making Tulle bows - thank you so much, Donna, for including Tulle with our ribbons!  I made 2 small bows, and I couldn't have made these little bows so perfectly without my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  It's so easy to make different-sized bows and there are helpful tutorials here.   Need one?  Click right here.

If you'd like to know more about how I finished my project, please head over to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today and we'd love to see you play along in the challenge - you could be our next winner!

Tracey will be back next Tuesday with some more inspiration so don't forget to stop by.  Enjoy your Valentine's Day!