Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Off to our next show...


Hi bow makers!  Well, I'm off to do another trade show the end of this week.  I carry mixed emotions on many levels, but foremost is the weather.  Many of you know that the first show I did was the day after the tornado in West Springfield, MA.  The next show I brought hurricane Irene WITH me which resulted in day two of the show being cancelled.  So to say I'm a bit unsettled about this next trip would be an understatement.  What's left?  earthquake? mud slides? blizzard?  Okay, I'm going to think positively -- I know there's a higher power with some great thing in mind for me.

So with that being said, I'd just like to let you know that the Craft-Dee BowZ and crew will be at the NY Women's Expo in Clifton Park, NY (on the outskirts of Troy) and the show runs from Friday, September 23 (from 12 to 7), Saturday (from 10 to 6) and Sunday (from 10 to 4).  Tell all your friends and please drop by.  This is a wonderful event with over 150 vendors generating about 5,000 attendees and offering a multitude of products such as fitness, home & decor, education & success, jewelry, crafts, fashion, food & dining and health & wellness and many others.  Part of the proceeds for this show go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Cure Foundation.

Craft-Dee BowZ will be offering raffle tickets on this pretty little package that I put together for this occasion.  I purchased an artists canvas frame, decorated the front and back with various designer papers (from Fight Like a Girl) then filled the opening in the back with an Craft-Dee BowZ and three spools of various pink ribbons and topped the whole thing off with some gorgeous bows made with, what else, the Craft-Dee BowZ!  Here are pics of the front and back of this package.




(the above shows our old name, so don't get confused)

My friends have all been asking if I had made up a bunch of these.  That answer would be "no, not right now".  I've been so crazy busy with my teaching job and the store closing where I work that I'm lucky I have time to even get ready for this show.  Wish me well and I'll be sure to have pictures upon my return.

Donna