Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A touch of Fall...

Hello crafters!  It was feeling like such a Fall day today that I thought I'd post a quick card that I put together.  One medium or type of ribbon you may not have thought of is Tulle.  Tulle is one of THE greatest mediums or fabrics to use on the Craft-Dee BowZ.  Think of all those baby shower invitations, etc. or wedding or anniversary projects that you've used Tulle on.  Using it on the Craft-Dee BowZ makes it a whiz to do!

So, here's the card I put together for you.  I used a Spellbinder die, some Sizzix embossing folders and some leaves using PTI dies and Glitter Ritz.  The crowning touch, of course, was the fluffy Tulle bow. I also created a twine bow to go around the Tulle bow just to make it pop some more.  Hope you like it and feel free to leave comments!

Have a great bow making day!

Donna


2 comments:

starqueen said...

Hi Sunny,
I love tulle, and your Fall card is beautiful with it.
Thanks for sharing!

Donna Ellis said...

It is lovely, DD, but it's the bow that does it LOL love the glitzy fall leaves, and beautiful embossing. We're still very warm here, but the feel of Autumn is in the air with a slight decrease in humidity. Thanks for the treat.