Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Haunting!

Well, we can't let Halloween go by without some contribution from Craft-Dee BowZ.  I'll admit, my time management skills are a bit sketchy these days, but I put this little card together for all those little ghosts and goblins out there.

Making a quick card is as simple as matching coordinating papers, stickers and perhaps a stamp and you have a really easy card to send.  Of course, I happened to find this unbelievable ribbon that was crying to be put on a Halloween card and here is the result.


A quick little double loop bow (about 2") made on the Craft-Dee BowZ set that little spider off just right.  That's what I love about the versatility of this tool -- you can create up to 12 different size bows, the smallest being a teeny, tiny 1" bow.  There isn't a bow maker out there that can boast that size.  Here's a sample to refresh your memory -- so tiny they fit in her hair!



Happy bow making and Happy Halloween!

Donna

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Oh My! Fuzzy Sparkly Sheer Ribbon. Where in the world did you find THAT? It's gorgeous. But I have to ask where you found it, after seeing the recent Craft Room Wars photos. Was it on the floor? Under the kitty box? Wedged between stacks of papers? LOL Seriously, the ribbon is STRIKING! I love the bow - simple elegance, because the ribbon is so fantastic! Your lacy little girl is cute with the pretty lace bow!