Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's our first blog hop


Welcome to the first Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop ever!! We are all very excited to be hosting out first blog hop. I know you are going to have a lot of fun. Since our Design Team consists of just 4 designers it will be so easy and quick for you to visit each and every one of the designers' blogs to view their wonderful creations. The theme that we are using for all of the projects is Valentine's Day. It will be here soon, so we hope that we are able to inspire  you and to give you some ideas for the upcoming sweet holiday. And of course all of the bows that you will see in the different creations have been made using the ever so easy to use, Craft-Dee BowZ tool. 

<b>Craft-Dee BowZ</b>

Please make sure you leave a comment on each blog to be in the running for the prize. The last stop on the hop will be back here at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog. Please leave your last comment here as well,  letting us know your thoughts on the fabulous projects presented by our talented designers. 

One visitor who has left comments on all the designers blogs and here as well,  will win her very own Craft-Dee BowZ AND a roll of luscious ribbon to get you started!  
The winner will be announced here on this blog on Saturday February 9. Be sure to check back here to see if you've won.

To claim your prize, you must notify us by email. You will have exactly one week to claim your prize, so don’t forget to check back on Saturday, February 9th to see if you are the winner!

And now to get you started, lets hop over to the very talented  Brenda to view her confections and please make sure to leave a comment.

Here are your blog hostesses 
Craft-Dee BowZ Blog (you are here now)

18 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations on your first blog hop! The projects and creations were all amazing with such unique bows!

MG said...

I came. I saw. I hopped. Fabulous projects on all blogs. Kinda makes me hope it really does snow this weekend so I can stay home and play in the craft room.

Susie Bentz said...

Great hop! The DT had a wide variety of projects AND a nice variety of bows...who knew? Love the ribbon they all used. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Congratulations on your first hop! Loved all of the inspiration from the designer's and each of their projects had amazingly perfect bows!!! Fabulous!

Vicki said...

Beautiful ribbons, bows, and Valentine projects! Congrats on your first ever blog hop!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Thanks for a great hop! I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect set of bows! Thanks for the inspiration ladies! =)

Kim Parkinson said...

Way to go, Donna! So thrilled for you!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your first hop and what a great one it was. I was so enthused by all the pretty bows the designers made for their projects. I am so glad I took the mini journey and got some hopping exercise.

Debi said...

I can't wait to get started. Be back in a while.

Debi said...

I'm back and your first blog hop is great. Wish there were more! Great cards and projects with some great close up pictures. Nicely done.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Congrats on your first Blog Hop, Dee Dee. I loved hopping through the projects. They were all so different and beautifully executed. The ribbons are all so pretty, I liked that they weren't all the same types, showing that no matter what type of ribbon it is - you can make it into a bow! Congratulations!

byondbzr said...

I've hopped though, everyone made beautiful and inspiring projects! Thanks for the hop and chance to win!

creativearts said...

Great hop DeDe! I loved all of the valentine projects and they were so beautiful! The bows were so pretty!

Michelle James said...

This is pretty, dang amazing. I love it!

Kimme said...

Such great bows. I have a bit of a ribbon hoarding issue, guess I should start making more bows.

Julie Z said...

Wonderful first hop Donna and CraftDee Bowz ladies! Lovely assortment of projects and a pleasure visiting each of your blogs! Congratulations on your first hop!!

(Donna - I sure hope you're doing ok with the winter storm coming through your area - I've been thinking about you and hoping that you are all ok with this nasty weather coming through. Stay safe and warm!)

Laurie said...

A great first blog. I can't wait to see some more projects!

starqueen said...

Thank you to everyone on the DT for sharing the LOVE! I enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity and style. I hope this will be a monthly event?