Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Play Ball

Hi everyone Monica here with a Craft-Dee Bowz post for Tuesday!!.  The task was to create a masculine and for me this definitely is a challenge because I am so used to doing girly-girl post so I hope this card turned out masculine and still pretty lol.  I created a multiple loop bow with the CDB tool by winding several times around the pegs and tying the twine in the center.


To be honest I never thought I would like twine really, but man where has this stuff been I absolutely love it because of its versatility you can use it for literally anything so I am sold on this stuff for sure.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Great masculine card, Monica! Awesome papers and I love the multi loop twine bow.

MG said...

Well, that was outside the box, Monica! I have used just about everything on my Craft DeeBowz, or at least thought I had.... I have never even considered twine, and wow- it's awesome! What an excellent look. Works great for a guy card and I am thinking would be cool on a Steampunk theme, too. I am going buy a big spool of twine. My poor little CRaftDeeBowz had better eat Wheaties for breakfast 'cause there's gonna be some serious bow making going on! Thanks for the idea!

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh Monica, what an awesome male card. I think you hit a "home run' on this one. Pun intended of course!! Love the card.

Donna Ellis said...

Great use of twine in a pretty bow for a masculine card!