Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Friday, September 12, 2014

Paris Reverse Canvas with Guest Designer Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a Paris themed reverse canvas. It is so great to be back as a Guest Designer this month! My favorite color is green, so I was absolutely thrilled when I opened my package from Donna and found beautiful green ribbon and lace.


I cut the floral pattern from the lace and stitched several pieces together to create a flower. I then stitched on a small cluster of pearls for a dimensional flower center.


I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to tie this floppy quadruple-loop bow. I don't think a project can have too many bows, so I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool again to tie a double-loop bow, that I attached to the top of the canvas.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

4 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Dana, I love seeing a reverse canvas and yours is spectacular! Love all of the texture and details.

Donna Ellis said...

What "reverse" canvas project, Dana, and fabulous bow and fabric flowers!

Donna Maligno said...

Dana, this is a fabulous project. Love the reverse canvas and I keep finding more little tucked away embellishments every time I look at it! Great job!

Barbara Bruder said...

Dana I love the the look of this reverse canvas. I will have to remember that for future reference. This is just gorgeous.