updated 11-8-14 The Design Team Call is now closed. Thanks to all who submitted an application.
is putting out a Design Team call and we are looking for
some very creative people.
Crafty-Dee BowZ sells a easy to use bow making tool, it’s the perfect tool to use to make bows from 1” to 4 ½”. Great for bows for cards and gifts and anything else that needs a beautiful bow.
We are looking for talented crafters and artists who LOVE using ribbon and can meet deadlines. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, paper crafter, bow artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon, please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
· You must commit to a 6 month term from January 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015 with a possible extension for another 6 month term, carrying you thru the end of 2015.
· Be a versatile crafter who loves to work with bows.
· You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and post interesting entries directly to the Craft-Dee BowZ blog. Our project requirements as follows:
1. You must use the Craft-Dee BowZ tool in making all bows on your Craft-Dee BowZ projects
2. You must have a Facebook page and be somewhat familiar with Facebook. The DT communicates in a private group in Facebook and utilizes photo albums and documents that are housed therein.
3. You will also be required to leave comments for our Monthly Challenge participants. You will be assigned commenting numbers.
4. You will be required to participate in and promote special events on your blog such as blog hops which will occur every other month of your 6-month term.
5. Themes will be defined for the 6 month term for the Design Team members
6. From time to time you may be required to work with sponsor material
Three Monthly Projects required:
1. Monthly project (one) to be posted on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog and your personal blog
2. Inspiration project (one) for the Monthly Challenge
3. Blog Hop Project (Craft-Dee BowZ hosts a blog hop on a bi-monthly basis). You will be required to participate in all the bi-monthly blog hops.
When using a bow on other projects, we also ask that you promote the Craft-Dee BowZ tool whenever possible on your blog.
You will be allowed full creativity with inks, dies, paper, etc. The only criteria is to use bow(s) on all your projects! You can create cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor projects, etc. as long as it features bows created on the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
You will need the Translator feature engaged on your blog.
· You will receive compensatory free product of ribbon, trim, bling and other surprises to coincide with your regular monthly theme.
· You will receive a Craft-Dee BowZ tool to use on all your CDB projects
· We will link your blog from the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
· You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Craft-Dee BowZ design team member.
· You will garner additional followers on your own blogs due to your exposure on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
Please submit the following:
1. A paragraph telling us about yourself and why you want to be a part of the Craft-Dee BowZ team.
2. Three (3) good quality jpegs of your favorite projects where you've used bows that will show us the type of work you will create for the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
3. Your crafting resume
4. A link to your blog and galleries
5. A list of any design teams you are currently on (if any)
6. Your contact information including your complete name, email and mailing address
The deadline for this Design Team call will be open until November 8th. New design team members will be notified by November 15th, 2014.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information. Be sure and put “Design Team Call” in the Subject line.
For more information about Craft-Dee BowZ, please visit our Craft-Dee BowZ blog.