Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Pine Branch wonder!

I'm back again with yet another wonderful die from Diemond Dies - the Fern Branch.  I just love this die for it's very spiny look - so delicate.  I decided to stray from the normal colors one would use for a fern and created a negative/positive project.  These branches have lots of glitter on them; however, the photo doesn't quite pick up on that.  Trust me, the look is so ethereal with the glitter!!

Here's the die I used (you've seen this in previous projects by other designers this month):


And here is my a-typical card.  



We hope you'll continue to drop by the blog for the remaining week of November to see what our last designer has put together for you.

THEN, I will have one more surprise to show you the first week of December using these fantastic dies!

Don't forget, leave comments on all the designers' projects -- your name gets added to the "pot" every time you leave a comment giving you that many more chances of winning the Fancy Flowers set!!! 

Thanks for dropping by and have a Bow-ti-ful day!

Donna

13 comments:

vinita jain said...

Another awesome card. I love white on maroon and maroon on white and with the accents of the branches it screams BEAUTIFUL!!! The bow is beautiful, but would be hard to mail for me, but this could be a lovely card to put on a gift.....such inspiration Donna!

Oksana said...

Beautiful die and really like how they have been used! So delicate!

Vicki robertson said...

Stunning! I love this color combination!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

WOW! Gorgeous card and perfect bows! Love the color combo!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your card - so pretty! This is one of my favourite colour combos although I hardly ever use it. Beautiful bows and wonderful die used!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and elegant both ways. I purchased that pine branch but still need to find time to use it. But you sure are inspiring me. Love those awesome bows too.

Barbara Bruder said...

Donna what an absolutely beautiful card. Those pine branches look great in the purple, and who would have thought. Great bows and so sparkley too.

Gail said...

This card is gorgeous. I adore the die and the glitter...I'm a sparkly type of person. And, of course, those bows with 3 loops, are beautiful! Hugs, Gail

CraftyPaws said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the simplicity of this and think I may have to pick up this beautiful delicate die! Love the sparkle

Nikki C said...

Oh that's so pretty and that due would make sweet trees too thanks fir sharing this it's going on my wish list

Nikki C said...

Die not due. Auto correct ugg

ursula Uphof said...

Love these pine branches and the glitter one is so lovely. Great bows as well. Ursula xxx

MA-MI said...

Really a great idea making a bunch of pine branches. Hugs, Maja