Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Prima Doll

Yes, it's me -- I don't post very often what with the brilliant, talented team that I have, but I thought I'd slip this little project in today.  Anyone who knows me, knows that any shade of blue is my favorite - especially aqua.  So I had to dress up this adorable Prima Doll in my favorite patterns of aqua.  This card is 7 x 12 when opened and  5x7 when closed.  Some of the dies I have used in this project are from IO, PTI and Diemond Dies.  And of course, the wonderful little bow was created on the Craft-Dee BowZ tool!




There's plenty of space below "Hugs" to place a sentiment.  I normally leave my sentiments off until I am ready to send the card.  This way I can personalize what I need to say for the occasion.

This is such a fun folded card and I hope you enjoy it.  I am submitting this card to the following challenge:

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com

Have a Bow-ti-ful day!




6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Donna gorgeous card

gr karin

Vicki robertson said...

This card is fantabulous, Donna! I love this Prima Swing Doll stamp and the colors are beautiful!

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous Prima doll and love the colour of her dress. Beautiful design, Hugs Jennifer xx

Deb Bradley said...

I just love this card, the image is stunning, and the colours are beautiful Debbs xx

Gail said...

This is so pretty. I love the Prima gal and the fold of this card is perfect for her! What GREAT papers, too!!!! Hugs, Gail

Tracy W said...

Beautiful design! Creative Blessings, Tracy x