Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Flowers, Fleurs, Blumes, Fiores, Flors ...

Today is my day to post on Craft-Dee BowZ. Such fun that we each have our own Tuesday each month! The Design Team used the colors yellow, lavender and moss green this month. I used this beautiful image named Spring Cart from Robyn's Fetish, our sponsor.



I colored this image with my Zig watercolor markers and this was the first time I've used them. I can use some practice, but what better way to practice than with a flower image!! 

The colors we used this month were perfect for me. ;) With Mother's Day approaching in May, I always make my mom a pretty card. Her favorite color is yellow and my dad's favorite color was purple and I know this card might make my mom a little sad for a moment since dad is in heaven now, but I thought she'd like to have their two favorite colors together. It took me a bit to find this paper in my stash and it's from a pad by Wild Rose. I used my Memory Box rectangle die and a die by Marianne for the ferns. The tags are stamps by Lili of the Valley.



Thank you, Donna at Craft-Dee BowZ, for this beautiful yellow sheer ribbon. It was the absolute perfect ribbon for this card being that it's so sheer and made a beautiful double bow. I made my double looped bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool and left the tail on one side long so I could wrap it around my design paper. The yellow flat back smooth bubbles are from Queen & Co. The purple jewels in the corner are crystals that have a beautiful shine to them!



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge. They are a division of I Did It Creations, and was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn owns a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice to the winner of this challenge!!

I hope you've been watching the Design Team's creations posted each Tuesday and if you've missed any of the projects this month, please go here and scroll down. Be ready to be delighted with the projects we each have done using an image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More!


                                                                                      Hugs,
                                                         Gail