Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boo to you!

Hello, it's my Tuesday morning to post on the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge Blog with my card for this month's inspiration!  The team had the challenge of using lime green, orange and black. I realized, while pulling paper and picking out an image, that I love this color combination! The challenge for YOU is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW. The team got to use their own images and I used this image named Magical Day by All Dressed Up. Isn't this one cute little witch and the perfect time to make this card with Halloween one week away!




She's colored with Copics and I added glitter to her wings, hair barrette and stars. The black border pumpkin is a punch and I punched the border in black and then orange and then glued the orange pieces into the spaces. Yes, I realized afterwards I could have just lightly glued the black punched border down on solid orange and used my scissors to cut around the top punch. But, it was something I didn't think about until AFTER I finished findings those tiny oranges pieces and getting them in the spaces. Oh, sometimes I just wonder about my patience level...it's so high for stuff like this and then it's zero when I'm driving home from work in traffic.




Okay, everyone go "oooohhhh" and "aaaaahhhhhh" at my bow. I used two different orange ribbons and used my hand dandy Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool to make this double looped, double ribbon bow. If we ever have a bow contest, I'm going to win. Yep, me...with my little bow tool. I adore this bow. I think it might be one of my Top 5 best bows on my blog. I had the perfect ribbons (thank you, Donna, at Craft-Dee BowZ) and with the bow tool, I couldn't go wrong. So, what do you think of this orange bow?!




Being that it's the fourth Tuesday of the month, and if you follow our challenge blog, you know I'm the last to post each month and I like that! The challenge is about to end, you're feeling rushed and want to enter, and then I post my cute little card that inspires you. Right?


Take a look at the gorgeous cards and projects posted before mine this month and I hope you'll pull out an image, die cuts, pretty paper, or whatever...and make yourself a handmade bow for that project since there's a few more days before the challenge closes at Craft-Dee BowZ where the challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW.


                                                                          Gail