Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Pretty snowflake

Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for November. The design team had the theme of silver/gold/red and we had to make a 3d ornament . So I thought I would make a snowflake .It has been made using strips of 12x12 paper from the DCWV Elegant holiday paper pad. I made the embellishment for the middle using a Tim Holtz die. The sentiment banner came also from the DCWV paper pad.

I attached some silver organza ribbon so the snowflake could be hung up and the beautiful triple looped bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker. I used creative expression small  dazzler gems to decorate the bow centre and snowflake


 

I hope you like my project and that you come and join us in the monthly challenge where Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Happy crafting
Tracey x