Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Snow Friends

Well, it's the last Tuesday of the month and as a member of the Craft-Dee BowZ team, I have a card to share for you. I used this very adorable Bugaboo image named Two Snowmen.


I colored my image with Copics and decided to do a traditional red and green theme. Here's my image close-up. Lots of fun coloring snowmen!


And then I decided to use some gorgeous red ribbon given to me by Donna at Craft-Dee BowZ.  I made a double looped bow using my bow tool. It was so simple to make and it came out perfect the first time. I use a lot less ribbon when I use my bow tool since I make a bow once and it's done!



Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
The challenge prize this month is FOUR digital images, winner's choice, from Bugaboo Stamps!

Have you seen each of the Team's projects this month? Each Tuesday one of us posts so please take a look and if you have a moment, please leave a comment. I hope you'll join us each month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
                                                             
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                Gail