Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Life's Wonderful moments....

Hi
It is Tracey here with this months inspiration project. I have made this pretty card this month using the new Heartfelt creations 12x12  peony papers.



The flowers and leaves on this card were created using the peony flower/ leaves stamps and matching dies also from the same collection. I used the Tim Holtz distress ink in picked raspberry to colour the flowers and mowed lawn to colour the leaves.


The cute wrap around I created on the front was made using a Tonic  Studio die set called tangled terrace window box.It is very effective on the front of cards gives so much interest and dimension


.The pretty frame around the image was a gift from my Craft-Dee BowZ boss Donna. I have no idea who made it but it is so pretty.

The pretty organza bow was of course created with my Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool.




I hope you will create your own project and join us  in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x