Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Pretty in Peach

I love fairies, butterflies and pretty images and using glitter and embellishments on my cards! Today is my day to post on Craft-Dee BowZ where our challenge this month is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW. I'm using this fairy image from Tiddly Inks.
I colored my image with Copics and ran across a sunflower charm in my stash that I colored with Copics and glued in her hair. I found some brown fluff in one of my craft drawers and added that to the middle of my colored sunflowers. The pink and white pearl swirl is from a craft show I attended in Mesa, AZ last year.
My bow is a quadruple looped bow and I could never have made this without my bow tool. I looped it twice around and then looped it twice more on the inside of my bow bars and held the two smaller loops while I tied it off. I would have needed at least 3 hands to make this bow but my little bow tool is so helpful and handy. If you like bows on your cards or projects, order this for yourself now!
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice! The team has made some adorable cards this month and I hope you'll take a look at them and be inspired! I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail