Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Best Friends

There's a good reason why they say a 'dog is man's best friend'. I've had my share of dogs and I've had one, my beagle Bailey, who really was my best friend. Bailey and I were buds. He's in heaven now but I think of him every day.  I fell in love with this image from Little Miss Muffet and am using it for my post this month at Craft-Dee BowZ where our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW.
I colored my image with Copics and had fun using my paw print punch.  My background paper is actually a piece of wrapping paper. I found a roll of wrapping paper at the store a long time ago, used most of it but saved a small piece. It worked out perfect for this background!
And here's my bow, a triple looped bow and my little bow tool gave me the perfect loops and knot in the middle. This is one little tool I can't live without!
Our sponsor this month is the wonderful Beccy's PlaceBeccy's Place will provide the winner of the challenge with their choice of one set of digital stamps. Yes, that's correct, a whole set!!

Have you seen the other wonderful cards made this month by Barb, Kathy and Tracey? With a team of just 4, each Tuesday is a special day at Craft-Dee BowZ. Since this is the last Tuesday of the month, if you have your creation ready to post, you need to do so right away. Remember, our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW!
 
                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                                        Gail