Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

and the stockings were hung

Hello Everyone!!!

How is your month going so far?? Are you ready for Christmas??? Hope you have all your cards finished, addressed and in the mail. 

No?? .... if not I have returned with my Tuesday inspiration for you and hopefully, this might give you a new idea for just that right card. 



The sponsor this month, here at Craft-Dee BowZ is Bugaboo. Now, I have had this stocking image for a while and thought I'd use it for my Tuesday post. This image makes a perfect card for the holiday season. Hope you like it, too.

I love the way this turned out. I used 3 different foil colors on this super image. 

Visit my blog for additional information on how I made this card. 




My bow turned out so nice, I used a stacked bow to get that really fluffy look. I also used a sheer ribbon and (IMHO) I think sheer ribbon makes the best fluffy multi-loop bows.

The Craft-Dee BowZ tool is the perfect tool for all your bow making needs.  Need one of these great tools?? Order one today, just go to the left sidebar and order one. Donna will send it right out. 

This is my last Tuesday inspiration project for 2018. Please stop back next Tuesday and the other Tuesdays this month for more inspiration from the other designers. 

I will be back January 1 to start off the new year, 

Thanks much, and try to stop in next Tuesday for another cool project.