Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Always...



 Hi
Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project. I thought i would get ahead for Valentine's day and make something with a heart /love theme . For a change i have not made the focal point from a hand coloured image but have used the Today Bouquet die set from tonic .I have just cut the different dies in lilac and white and simply layered them up to create the pretty heart topper. I have used a Tonic sentiment strip die for the sentiment across the middle .



The flowers are from wild orchid and the flourishes are cut from Marianne D designs dies



The triple loopd bow was formed using thin lilac ribbon and my Craft-Dee BowZ maker which makes beautiful bows every time with ease .

I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to get creating and join us in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x