Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Summer ......



Hi
It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project for the July challenge .I have not made a fun dome shaped card in a while so i thought i would make one for you today. I love the dimension you have to make a box to send it in !

I have used a tonic die set to create the lattice on the dome.



The papers,pink card ,green card  and sentiment  are  all from The paper boutique and are called butterfly medley..The bow was created using my CraftdeeBowz bow maker.which makes fabulous bows with ease every time.The butterflies are made using a die from a magazine i have had for a long time. I just matted them on green card and cut around them


I hope you like my project and it inspires you to join us in the July challenge with your own creations.
Happy Crafting
Tracey x