Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

For a Very Special Friend

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I created a card using all dies and some very soft patteren papers.  I know this may seem a little "springy" and I hope you do not mind, but I am dreading the long winter months.  



 Here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Imagine That Digi Stamps.  


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy