Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Recycle, Reuse, Re-Purpose!

Hello, and it's my Tuesday to post on Craft-Dee BowZ! I love winter time and my favorite cards to make are Christmas cards. I guess I should say "Winter" cards since they don't have to be for Christmas. I received a present that was wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper and so...I decided to recycle, reuse and re-purpose a piece of it since I loved the paper!


I combined a piece of my wrapping paper on the background with some striped paper and then put some pretty paper lace on the edges of the wrapping paper. I used this adorable snowman and gave him some colorful birdhouses. The snowflakes around my snowman are a die cut out of silver glitter paper. The white sparkly swirl and trees with the star on them are a sticker and I made my beautiful white shimmering bow and put a snowflake on the knot.


I love making bows with my bow tool from Craft-Dee BowZ. Every bow comes out great and I don't waste any of my precious hoards of ribbon trying to get the perfect bow. The little bow tool is small, simple to use and perfect for every size ribbon!

Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter and they're donating three images OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE to the winner of this challenge. What a great prize!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Your time is running out to enter our challenge since it's closing soon so please consider joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. And remember, our challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  

                                                                    Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                 
                                                                                  --Gail