Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A little cutie ...

Hi
Here is my mid month inspiration project for the  february challenge .The theme is Anything goes I have made this card using a digital image which i have had for so long that  i cannot remember where i got her from...sorry
I coloured her with promarkers and added some glittery sparkles to her wings


I made the flowers using a stamp and die set from joy crafts ..I coloured them with spun sugar distress ink ..This Pretty bow was made using my Craftdeebowz bow maker and some organza ribbon...I added a flower to the centre so it balanced the flowers on the left top corner of the project .




I hope you like my project and that you join us in the challenge this month
Happy crafting
Tracey x