Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Happy Easter!

Good morning! It's my week to post on Craft-Dee BowZ and I'd like to share an Easter card that I made with you. The image is from Crafty Sentiments. Our challenge is closing in just 2 days and it's ANYTHING GOES, so please get your entries posted quickly!


After I made this card, I realized the image wasn't of bunnies but was of dogs. As far as I'm concerned, they still look like bunnies to me. I added sequins and a bit of glitter to this card and happy spring papers!


I love the green bow I made with my Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool. It's a double looped gross grain ribbon and it came out perfect using my Bow Tool. Do you have one yet? They're a wonderful tool to add to your crafting supplies! They're small, lightweight and make all the different sizes I've ever needed!

https://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/p/craft-dee-bowz-bow-making-tool.html

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said and the prize for the April top winner is a $10 gift certificate to their store! Have you looked at their images

I hope you had a wonderful Easter and that you're enjoying spring! Remember, our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES and closes in just 2 days so please enter immediately!

                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                         --Gail