Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Summer has arrived!

Are you enjoying your summer, wherever you are? I am...I don't think there's a season I don't like!  It's the 4th Tuesday of the month so it's my turn to post on Craft-Dee BowZ!

For today's post I made a card using a Paper Sweetie's image. I love these little images and I used my favorite color, purple. I used a treasured lacy applique as well as lace. I had the perfect shade of purple pearls to add to this card.


I made a double looped satin bow and adorned it with a heart button. My 'bouquet' are ribbon flowers. I used my little bow tool to make this bow, which enabled me to make the perfect size!  My bow tool hangs right on my work table and I use it on almost every single card since I love ribbon and bows on my cards. The bow tool is small, simple to use and saves me money since I don't waste any ribbon!



Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo and the winner receives four images of their choice! There are hundreds of images at Bugaboo and four will easily jump into your cart!

Our challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ for June is ANYTHING GOES. I hope you'll join us this month and we look forward to seeing your projects!

                                                                            Thanks for stopping by!
                                           --Gail