Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Better Days are Coming

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I created a card using this darling Bee Mine image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I absolutely love Mo's and I think she and The Paper Shelter are my number one artists.  Although this image is a valentine theme image I decided to use her without that theme in mind.  Besides she looks like she is ready for a party, doesn't she? I just could not resist this sweet little image.



 Here is a close up of the image that I colored using my copic markers.


 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.






I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is The Paper Shelter.  Please feel free to visit my blog at: kathyskraftroom.blogspot.com


She also has some adorable images as well, so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy