Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Monkey Business

 Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  


For my hosting project, I created a birthday card for my daughter who turned a big whopping 24.  I used the July 2020 LaLa Land Club Kit.  I figured she needed these monkeys because she always has some sort of Monkey Business going on. I am really enjoying these Club Kits from LaLa Land.  


Here is what the inside looks like.


 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.





I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  Please feel free to visit my blog at: kathyskraftroom.blogspot.com



She also has some adorable images as well, so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy