Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Stephanie and Tully!

 Hello! Today is my day to post a card for Craft-Dee BowZ and I'm using this adorable image from High Hopes called Heidi & Mattie. This card was made for my daughter who has a large dog that is part Irish Wolfhound and the most gentle dog I've ever met. This card is dedicated to Tully Carlo. 

I colored my image with Copics and gave Heidi red hair since my daughter, Stephanie, has red hair. Now, I did a little artistic creativeness with Mattie. Although Tully is very dark, almost black, I decided to use grays instead so the details would show. He is getting older now and has quite a bit of gray in his coat, but not as gray as this. 

Here's a close-up of the image. I added a touch of glitter to the heart on Heidi's overalls and a touch of gold metallic to Mattie's tag.

Using my bow tool, I tied this very pretty lacy bow. I added a dog bone to the center and tied another bow by threading it through the knot on my lacy bow. 

My bow tool is simple to use and it hangs on a hook right on my work table. It makes all sizes of bows and I waste no additional ribbon since every bow comes out perfect! 

The challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ is ANYTHING GOES this month and our sponsor is Cute As A Button.  The prize donated is two black and white images of your choice!

There's one more week to upload your cards for the challenge, and I hope you'll join us!

                                                                   Thanks for stopping by!

                                          --Gail