But wait! Why should I feel that way? Craft-Dee BowZ is a FABULOUS product! And why not me? I will be amongst the greats -- the list is as follows
- Faber-Castell New Mediums to Mix & Match
- Tim Holtz' Distress Metallic Stains
- Tim Holtz Mirrored Sheets
- Spellbinders Majestic Elements
- Get-It-Straight Laser Square
- Craft-Dee Bowz
- Cosmo Cricket Gluber Strips
- Clover French Knitter
- Clover Basket Frames
- Scrapbooking Attitude
- All Natural Cake Kit for Dogs
- Irojiten Color Dictionary
- Impress Art Metal Stamping Kits
- Cropper Hopper New Vertical Storage System
- Stikr.It Story Patches
- Color Me Card Toppers
- Heidi Swapp Memory Display Stand
- Penny Black Card & Rubber Stamp Collection
- 3D Card Making Book
- ColorBox Premium Dye Sprays by Stephanie Barnard
NOW do you see why I am so excited?!
You may be asking what this is all about? This Sneak Peak Innovation Media & Buyers Event gives Craft-Dee BowZ the opportunity to do a 1-minute presentation to all attending the show. This will be followed up by 40 minutes of individual demonstration and presentation. Basically, I will have a captive audience. There will also be a final judging, but I don't know how many winners there will be yet. I feel like Craft-Dee BowZ has already won!
So, I am repeating myself -- if you are attending CHA in Chicago, check out Booth 1016 (across from Craft Fusion) -- that's Craft-Dee BowZ!