Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Off to CHA!!

Yes, Craft-Dee BowZ is heading out to the "big time".  I will be leaving for Chicago CHA (Craft and Hobby Association Summer 2012)  on 7/16 to formally launch my wonderful little tool.  I am excited beyond belief, but am exhausted just trying to ready for it.  There is sooooo much to remember to pack -- and I don't mean my personal accoutrements!

So, if you are planning on attending or know of someone who will be attending, please let them know that Craft-Dee BowZ will be at spot 1016, diagonally across from Craft Fusion and in the Innovators Section.  The show opens on the 17th through the 19th and I hope to be able to take plenty of pictures to post for all my followers.

See you soon!
Donna

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Its getting exciting!!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

I want photos... of EVERYTHING! Good luck, DD!!!!!

creativearts said...

I'm so excited for you DeDe! It sounds like your venture is doing so good. Have fun at CHA and post pics!