Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Christmas card

I don't know about you, but I love mirrored card stock especially around the holidays.  It adds such a vibrancy and "tinsel" feeling to your card making.  Here's a really quick card that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ.


It's a very simple card to put together using dies from Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments and the Holly and Berries from Marianne Designs.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on a false card front, made my multiple loop bow on the Craft-Dee BowZ and secured it at opposing angles on the false front.  I then secured the false front to my card front.  What this did was hide how you attached the bow to the card.  Last, I ran my ornament die thru two different embossing folders, pop dotted them on the card, attached the holly and berries and all done!  I hope you like it. Please feel free to comment.

Donna


4 comments:

starqueen said...

Hi Sunny,
I love your golden ornament card! Simply elegant with just the right shine.
Thanks for sharing!

Donna Ellis said...

DD, how festive and elegant at the same time. Magnificent bow, of course, and awesome card!

Shirley said...

How gorgeous and elegant too! Of course the bow is awesome!!! The embossed BG with the ornament and holly is wonderful!!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a gorgeous card. I love it and your bows!!