Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Hello everybody! I wanted to share a sweet card that I made with lots of Prima goodies and some really pretty ribbons. I love the colors in this collection, so fresh and Springy!


Here you can see a little close-up detail of the title stickers, which are Anna Griffin, Inc., I backed them with Couture Creations Victorian Square Nesting dies. I had to add a little jeweled butterfly as well!


I layered my pink and seafoam ribbon and did a double loop bow. I kept the two slightly together on top of each other and added a little stick pin. I love how easy the Craft-Dee Bowz tool makes it easy to do multiple loop bows.


I distressed the edges of each layer and inked them to give some dimension to the card. I really appreciate you stopping by, and don't forget to stop back later to see what the rest of the design team has in store!!!

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Patti, your card and colors look beautiful together. I especially like your double bow with 2 colors of ribbons! Looks beautiful! hugs, de

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful card patti!!!

Brenda Frame said...

What a beautiful Mother's day card, Patti! Love the combination of colors and of course, the bow! Hugs

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

So beautiful Patti! The multicolored bow is gorgeous! =)

Erin Blegen said...

SOOO pretty, Patti~!!!

xErin

Donna Maligno said...

What Mom wouldn't LOVE this card. Luscious colors and love the combination bow!! Great job, Patti.

creativearts said...

Gorgeous card with all of the distressing and the bow is so pretty with the two colors of ribbon.

starqueen said...

Hi Patti,
Just lovely...all the sweet details on your card make it a delight.
Thanks for sharing!

Vicki said...

So pretty! Beautiful spring colors and lovely bow!

Barbara Bruder said...

Patty, your mothers day card is really so pretty.Those distressed edges are great and your layered bow is so pretty.