Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Hello everybody! I wanted to share a sweet card that I made with lots of Prima goodies and some really pretty ribbons. I love the colors in this collection, so fresh and Springy!


Here you can see a little close-up detail of the title stickers, which are Anna Griffin, Inc., I backed them with Couture Creations Victorian Square Nesting dies. I had to add a little jeweled butterfly as well!


I layered my pink and seafoam ribbon and did a double loop bow. I kept the two slightly together on top of each other and added a little stick pin. I love how easy the Craft-Dee Bowz tool makes it easy to do multiple loop bows.


I distressed the edges of each layer and inked them to give some dimension to the card. I really appreciate you stopping by, and don't forget to stop back later to see what the rest of the design team has in store!!!