Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother's Day

Hi Everyone,
It's Barbara here, and I thought I'd share a Mother's Day card with you today.

If you look closely, you may notice that this bow is lopsided. Yep, you are right. I made it like that on purpose. I decided that since this bow was to be placed on the right side of the card, and there wouldn't be much room over on the right side, maybe a lopsided bow would work.




Here is a close up view of that bow.

And who says a bow must be perfectly symmetrical??  Think outside the box. LOL

Using the Craft-Dee BowZ makes bow making easy. Even if you want a lopsided bow. So I say go for it. Make a statement. It will make your card or project your creation!!!

Thanks for stopping in

Barbara