Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Month for Weddings!

Hello everyone! Brenda here, I hope your week is going well.

We really appreciated the blog hop turn out. We had fun and I hope you did too!

The Craft-Dee Bowz design team challenge for this month is.............wedding and the colors are white or cream.

I created a 6 x 6 double layout that can actually be used for an anniversary or wedding.


There are three Craft-Dee Bowz in this layout. Can you find them?




Did you find them? LOL!

Thank you all for stopping by today. Have a great fun filled day! Hugs Brenda

5 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda, what a lovely layout -- it's just begging for the pictures to be applied. Your ribbon flowers are so soft and sweet and what a clever idea of the tulle over the dress die. Great job!

Brenda Frame said...

Thanks Donna! I aim to please my teacher! LOL!

Barbara Bruder said...

Brenda, your wedding L/O is wonderful. Love the bows you used and I especially like the wedding dress you've added to the L/O. Great job.

Donna Ellis said...

What an inventive way of using the CDB, Brenda! And great idea for the wedding and shower gift. hugs, de

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the little dress!