Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.

So the theme this month for the DT is wedding and the colors are cream or white. What? Colors? Omg! I totally forgot about the colors because when I saw the pretty ribbon we had to work with, my mind automatically went Vintage.

But in looking at my finished card, I played by the "challenge" as I do have cream on my card. Whew! I used brown ribbon to which I laid lace over top of it and then made my triple loop bow using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker. I love how the lace stayed right on top of it during the entire process.


To make my card even more vintage looking, I sponged distress ink on all the pattern paper layers. The middle is chipboard covered in paper and then distressed. I stamped "Mr. & Mrs." in two different shades of brown ink on the oval covered chipboard. To finish off my card, I attached some "wedding" rings to the side of the covered chipboard.





Hope you enjoyed my card!
Amber

5 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

How truly ELEGANT, Amber! this is just lovely! The double ribbon absolutely captures your eye. Who wouldn't love to receive this wedding card?

Lady Bug Stampers said...

OMG this is so stunning wonderful card!!

Donna Ellis said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS - love the vintage "feel", like something that is timeless, and the beautiful bow with the lace - just like the two lives woven together and "tied firmly" in the middle. Beautiful card. hugs, de

Brenda Frame said...

Beautiful card, Amber! The bow is perfect! Love the colors too! Hugs

Vicki said...

Stunning card! That bow is perfect.