Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How Beautiful a day can be

Good Tuesday morning! Amber here with you newest Craft-Dee BowZ card. This month's theme was a sketch we were all given along with some goodies.

Using two different ribbons, I made two different bows, adding tails only to the red bow. Layered the red bow on top of the striped loop bow.



I stuck with a red/white/black theme for my card, scoring the white papers to give it an embossed look. Adding a sentiment and a decorative bottle cap to finish off my card.



Till next time! Get inky!
Amber

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Stunning card!

Anonymous said...

Very classy card,

Donna Ellis said...

Really pretty, Amber!

Brenda Frame said...

Love your card,Amber! The black, white and red really are working well together on this card. The red bow on top of the black and white bow, really make it pop! Hugs

Barbara Bruder said...

Amber, your card is very striking. Love that red bow on top of the striped bow. Very nice design. Beautiful card.

Carmen Mitchell said...

Beautiful bow/ card! Going to have to go and try this!

Donna Maligno said...

Amber, my apologies -- I left a comment via my iPad and I've been finding it doesn't always do what it's supposed to do! Darn electronics. Anyway, I love what you did with this bow - so unique. I think a few others feel the same way. Great job!