Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'All

Hello, Amber here with today's Craft-Dee BowZ blog post. Fall is one of my favorite Seasons besides Winter, Spring... oh shoot, I guess I like them all but I do love Fall. The colors that the outdoors brings is so over whelming and amazing that I wanted my card to go in that direction.

I used the Woodland Branch die that Donna supplied us with and went a little crazy for my die cut birdie. Used Fall design paper and colors for my card. The orange/green bows just pop right off the card.


Now I want to go find a big pile of leaves to jump in! Happy Fall, Everyone!

Inky hugs,
Amber

6 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a lovely card. Great use of the bird with those branches!!! Pretty bow, just the finishing touch to this fall card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome card Amber. Love the whimsical bird among the fall leaves, branches and colors and your gorgeous bow is the perfect finishing touch!

Donna Maligno said...

Okay, again with the iPad! I had written a comment this morning on it and, again, it didn't cooperate! SO! with that being said, this is such an interesting card Amber. I love how you multiplied the branch and created so much interest in this card. Love the leafy bird as a pop of color. Your bow is adorable!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Amber - very pretty! While the bow is gorgeous, my very best favoritest part is the way you used the branch die cuts. How wonderful and brings such a flavor of fall with the pretty color choices!

Brenda Frame said...

Amber, what a beautiful card! Your love of the season shows in this card. Hugs

Vicki said...

Fantastic card! Love the details work and the bird!