Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Time for things that glow in the dark!

Hi everyone! Brenda here, with this weeks post. Our challenge was to make a multiple loop bow, using the green and orange ribbon that was provided for us. Also, Donna provided a woodland branch die from Memory Box.

I thought I would get a jump start on the Halloween cards I need to get done. This is what I came up with. I hope you like it as much as I had creating it?




Card Recipe 
The glittered designer paper is layered onto a black card stock base.
The fence is created using a Martha Stewart border punch.
The pumpkin is by K & Company.
The designer paper and the words are Memory Makers.
Woodland Branch die is by Memory Box.
Pop dots were used on the fence, pumpkin and the Jack-O-Lantern sign to make them 3-D.
The bow is created using the Craft Dee Bowz bow maker.

Thank you for stopping by. Have craft filled week. Hugs Brenda


15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Brenda this is brilliant hun, love it xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous. Love the jack-o-lantern which looks like it is lit!

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda this is stink in' cute! Love how you incorporated the die in and around the bow. Delightful card.

Donna Ellis said...

How sparkly and pretty this is (I have those little stickers and LOVE them!) The bow looks fabulous, Brenda! hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

PS, I like that you always add your card recipe, Brenda.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Brenda, I like all the sparkle, the ribbon and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Vicki said...

Fabulous and fun card! Love your bow and the sparkly, swirly background!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna! It was a fun card to create. I loved all of the components you provided. Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna! I love K&Company anyway, but these pumpkins are so cute! Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

I've started trying to do that with every post, but sometimes I forget! Lol!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Cute, cute, cute. Like how you did your bow.

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Amber! I'm glad you like it. I had fun.

Vicki said...

Super cool, card!!