Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Another wine bottle tag

In my last post I did a Christmas tag for a wine bottle and promised you a non-generic one to come.  Well, there's really no reason why you couldn't bring a bottle of wine to your New Years Eve celebration and give your host or hostess a good laugh while doing so.

Here's the bottle with a generic tag:


Drop in to your New Years party with this cute tag and you'll be sure to be a hit.  A little card stock, a few buttons, die cuts, punches and a luscious bow top this bottle of wine off. 

Happy New Year to one and all and have a Bow-ti-ful 2014!

Donna


6 comments:

Vicki said...

I just love these wine tags, Donna!! Such a great addition to a bottle of wine given as a gift!

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning wine bottle label Donna and I just love the sense of humour in the sentiment.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

love these - such a great idea xxx

Donna Ellis said...

love your little dangling charms, Miss DD! Very pretty! hugs, de

Barbara Bruder said...

Love this wine bottle decoration. That is the perfect wine bottle addition when gifting.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful wine tag! Love the little dangling suns and super colors. Thanks for visiting my blog, Donna! Happy New Year!