Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Good morning everyone! Brenda here, with my last post for Craft-DeeBowz. I have really enjoyed being on this design team. It has been a wonderful experience for me. Donna, the creator of Craft-DeeBowz, is a wonderful person to create for. You couldn't ask for a more sweeter or  generous person. Thank you Donna, for all of the goodies you supplied us with. It has been my pleasure, to create for Craft-DeeBowz.

Now, on to the project I created. My last project is a card you can use, in my opinion for Christmas, A Winter or a birthday card. This is a white on white layered 5X7 card. I used embossing folders, pine bough, ornament, snowflake dies and the adornment is the bow.








Thank you for stopping by. Hugs and blessings to all. Merry Christmas! Brenda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice card, this is class.

Barbara Bruder said...

Brenda, this card is beautiful. Love the embossing and the pine bough. That ribbon is a perfect companion to all the elements you've used on this card. Great bow!!

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda, this is truly a spectacular project! I love the simplicity yet the elegance. Your bow tying skills are perfection. Thanks for being a part of the team for 2013 - our very first. Hugs, Donna

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you, for those kind words.

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you, Barbara! I also want to thank you for those extra words of encouragement, during the time I needed them the most. Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you, Donna! This was a first for both of us. I feel I have grown so much, I couldn't have done it without you giving me the opportunity to do so. Thank you for having faith in me. You will always have a piece of my heart, even though we have never met. Merry Christmas! Hugs

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely! such a pretty gift, too!