Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Craft-Dee BowZ April Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to the April blog hop here at Craft-Dee BowZ. I am so glad it's spring and I know everyone else is too. This month we are spotlighting a theme that we all need to visit from time to time, Sympathy. These types of cards are needed every once in a while and we wanted to focus on this theme to aid you in designing a card for this more somber occasion. It appears that our talented designers have put together cards that are perfect for that time when you need just the right card. We all used single loop bows, which is a better choice, not too over the top. 

Since we have a small design team here at Craft-Dee BowZ, it will be easy and quick to visit all the designer's blogs in the hop.

Just a reminder, please make sure you leave a comment on each designers blog and we ask that you leave a final comment back here as well to be in the running for the prize. Since this will also be your last stop in the hop, please let us know your thoughts on the fabulous projects presented by our talented designers. 

One visitor who has left comments on all the designers blogs and here as well, will win their very own Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  The winner will be announced here on this blog on Saturday April 5. Be sure to check back here to see if you've won.

To claim your prize, you must notify us by email, (contact Barbara at bbruder@fuse.net ) by Saturday April 12. You will have exactly one week to claim your prize.

Now relax for a few minutes while you visit our talented designers blogs. First, let's hop over to the blog of the very talented Rebecca, to view her beautiful project and don't forget, make sure to leave a comment on her blog.

Here are our talented designers in this months blog hop

Barbara
Craft-Dee BowZ 
(stop back here last to leave one final comment)

From all the designers here at Craft-Dee BowZ, thanks for stopping by.

Have fun everyone

14 comments:

Beth@Under A Pile of Scrap! said...

Sent here via DT member Vicki's blog. What a fun blog hop!

Vicki robertson said...

Glad you stopped by, Beth! Lots of great inspiration for the blog hop!

Gram's Treasures said...

Once again your DT has come up with some adorable creations. Their beautiful bows are the perfect addition for sympathy cards.
Joyce xx

vinita jain said...

Stunning creation by your team mates. The touch of single loop bow made the sympathy cards very classy. Finally, I enjoyed this fun blog hop!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Thanks for an inspiring hop ladies! :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

FABULOUS hop! The team really out did themselves on their creations! Sympathy cards can sometimes be difficult to creation ... the team put forth wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the fun and inspiration!!

nancyparker55 said...

What a great Blog Hop! Very beautiful creations by all of the DTs.
Thanks for the chance to win a Craft-Dee Bowz...I could really use one,... when it comes to making bows I usually all thumbs, lol.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Thanks for featuring a hop on a card that is often times hard to deal with. But we all need them, like you stated. I was glad to see the colors used on most of them incorporated more grays and blacks. I guess I did not go that route much before but usually went with light blue and lavender shades more. And, most of the time I went with flowers. So it was good for me to see other options. Thanks to all for their lovely work.

MG said...

Hi there! I came, I saw, I hopped! That was a great hop and the design team gals did a phenomenal job! I think you were outside the box with the theme, and that was very useful and very refreshing. I got lots of ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for the great hop. But if you pick me to win, toss me back and pick someone else. I already own two Craft-Dee-Bowz....one for home and one that stays in my travel bag. That's how much I love this tool!

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful blog hop. Very inspiring. Very impressed with the bow maker. Every bow on the lovely cards was gorgeous. Great product.

Wynn Walton said...

An inspiring blog hop. Sympathy cards are always difficult as you all know. I never get the colour right but the use of grey in the DT cards has inspired me. I agree also that the single bow is less intrusive and perfect for this sad occassion. Now I need to get a bow maker to add elegance to my cards like those of your Design Team. Thank you for the blog hop. I loved it. Hugs Wynn x

Golden Goddess Designs said...

can't wait to see all the projects. unfortunately, I have need way to many sympathy cards recently...

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I am following every one of the DT! I was already following some and the designs were awesome! thank you!

nattyboots said...

I have had so much inspiration from your team with the beautiful cards shared , i really like the cards with the grey theme , so apt for a sympathy card
Thank you for sharing