Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fun with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a layout. I like big bows and I cannot lie! I really like to use big bows on my layouts. The theme this month on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog is layers and I had a lot of fun layering patterned papers and embellishments on this page.


Not counting the sweet photo of my daughter, this beautiful bow is my favorite element on this page, and I couldn't have created this gorgeous bow without my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool. I hope I have inspired you to add a big bow to your next scrapbook layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

7 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

This LO is beautiful, Dana! The design, colors and details are fabulous. Love your flower and bow.

Donna Maligno said...

What a great layout, Dana! I love it when there's only one picture to focus on even with the addition of ribbons and ephemera. Great job!

MG said...

Hi Dana,
Not sure if everyone gets the "and I cannot lie" song reference, but you made my day! I am still laughing!
As for the layout, gorgeous. Colors, composition- I so envy your talent. And yeah, your daughter is a total cutie!
MG

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW your L/O is gorgeous. Love all the embellishments and especially the zipper flower. Your daughter is adorable. Great job.

vinita jain said...

Fabulous work done. Specially I love your zipper flower and precious bow!!!

Donna Ellis said...

gorgeous LO and fabulous bow!

Donna Ellis said...

gorgeous LO and fabulous bow!